Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!







.
It's Father's Day today and I had an awesome one. Both of my kids showered me with gifts, hugs, kisses, and love. They really went out of their way to make sure that I was happy and enjoyed the day. Infact, they started Father's Day on Friday!
.
The above pictures indicate the thoughtful gifts I received from my kids. I received various cards, a banner, a picture frame, a paper weight, and a homemade candle holder shaped to look like a bee hive. I also received a hammock from my wife. This hammock comes with a easy-setup frame and can be used anywhere. Other than being sick this weekend, I had a good time with my family. I love my gifts, I love my family, and I'm very happy.
.
I love you, Jen, Sabrina, Hannah!
Happy Father's Day to all!

No comments: