Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh Deer!!





I saw deer in my front yard this morning. Not one but four! It was incredible, it was awesome! I was home today with Sabrina. She didn't go to school as she wasn't feeling well. I was on the phone in Hannah's room when I glanced out the window and saw a deer. It was only about 10 feet away from the window. I quickly hung up the phone, rushed to get my camera, told Sabrina, and started to snap away. As I was taking the first few shots, another one showed up. After a few shots, a third deer, then finally the fourth one made it's appearance.
.
Sabrina and I watched quietly until they were spooked by a passing vehicle. They ran into the woods and blended in with the trees and shrubs. Sabrina and I were really excited and happy that we had the opportunity to witness these animals on our front lawn. We've been living in this house for close to 10 years and we've never seen any deer on our property. What a rare occurence.
Awesome!!

No comments: